wss message

Subject: [wss] The WSS TC Home page

Folks, just to let you know that we have now received the FTP details for our home page on the OASIS site [1] . I have passed this along to our TC webmaster, and we will start updating the site regularly now with relevant information. So please monitor the web page as well as the e-mail list for the latest announcements.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wss/

Cheers

Kelvin