wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Web Services Security Issues List

John,

Thanks for preparing and sending the issues lists.

Some comments.

Issue#1 about support for alternative mechanisms of signature and encryption
(e.g.,
using PKCS7 encryption/signature for SOAP payload content) is something that
I could be an owner for (there were additional folks who also brought this
issue up
at F2F #1). I'll soon send a short note to start the discussion on this.

Issue#8 regarding use case document - we decided that we will form a
sub-committee,
led by Erik Herring, to decide the scope of non-normative use case document.
So, I
believe we should have Eric as owner rather than Tim Moses - unless
something
has changed since the F2F #1 meeting...

BTW, Tim was supposed to start a discussion group to resolve the issue
around
security policy management for web services using an OASIS WSS-QoP
discussion
group. That started officially last week.

Zahid Ahmed