wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Agenda for Sept 24th telecon

It would be useful to get some feedback to understand how we will achieve
SOAP message-level security interoperability using WS-Security v. 1.0.

In line with this I understand that we decided at the F2F to gather
information from
WS-I. Hence, I like to add this issue to the agenda to find out how
WS-Security
interoperability can be tested. E.g., where will the interop test cases be
developed
and reviewed?

Alternatively, vendors could just download one another's SDKs and do their
own
in-house interop tests....

This may be pretty lengthy issue so I suggest that we atleast get a brief
status
on it tomorrow's meeting with plans to resolving this issue by November F2F.

thanks,
Zahid Ahmed

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 8:16 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Agenda for Sept 24th telecon

WSS TC Meeting,  24th September 2002, 7am PDT

Agenda

Please note this will be a voting meeting. Please make every effort to
attend.

The minute taker for this meeting is Andy Sweet (thanks Andy!)

* * * * *Introductions & welcome
* * * * *Roll call
* * * * *Reading of the minutes of our previous meeting
* * * * *Summary of the revised OASIS TC process
* * * * *Brief report from the "naming" sub-committee
* * * * *Brief report from the editors
* * * * *Initial review of "core" specification
* * * * *Review and status of actions and issues
* * * * *Any other business
* * * * *Adjournment

Kelvin & Chris