wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Agenda for Sept 24th telecon

Hi all,

	Couple of points :

	1.	We do need to consider conformance and interoperability.
And I assume we need test vectors as a part of this TC's deliverables.

	2.	Without going into details in this message, we could
incorporate the WS-I testing ideas. I am part of the WS-I test WG and
can provide *technical* details (so long as the legal stuff is worked
out by other knowledgeable folks).

	3.	Don't know if we should dive into the areas of
Interoperability prototype like Sun has done for liberty
http://www.sys-con.com/java/articlenews.cfm?id=1643.

cheers