wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Security Joint Committee (SJC) - WSS Membership

Phil, thanks for the detailed overview of the SJC's role and also the invite to participate. As co-Chair of the WSS TC I would be delighted to participate in this activity. To date we have established several liaisons to other OASIS TC's but we have not needed to create a Liaisons SC as such. I believe you will find that my co-Chair, Chris Kaler, is also very willing to participate in the SJC activity (he and I have discussed the SJC in the past) and our working assumption has been that as chairs one of our responsibilities will be to coordinate with the SJC.

Again thanks for extending this offer. We will be sure to close on this with the WSS TC members at our upcoming meeting (by phone) on October 8th and get back to you with the formal response from our TC.

Kind regards
Kelvin
(WSS TC co-Chair)

Phil Griffin <phil.griffin@asn-1.com>