wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Next conf. call

Hi Rajesh, I apologize for the delay. Krishna Sankar is going to sponsor the call for us , but he has had trouble making the phone reservation. I checked with him and he said he will post the phone number details to the list today. Chris and I will get the agenda out asap. My week has been a mess due to a sick child and overseas travel and I am running behind in all of my to-dos. We will send out details asap. The call for the 8th is still on. Again, sorry for the delay getting all of this posted.

Cheers
Kelvin

Rajesh Raman <rraman@bea.com>

10/04/2002 11:36 AM