wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Agenda for Oct 8th meeting

Hi Joel, re #1. Agreed. That is exactly what we did at the last concall. We asked if the minutes could be taken as read and approved based on e-mail comments we received and they were. My expectation is that we will handle the same way this time around too. The agenda needs to provide the option to read the minutes but the expectation is that we will never actually do that.

Re #8, at the last call we asked people to read all the documents that the editors have produced, send comments to the list and be prepared to discuss on the next call. The drafts were all posted to the WSS list so they should be in your e-mail (a while back). Worst case they should be in the archive (sorry I cannot look right now I am on a slow dialup link in Australia)

Cheers
Kelvin

"Munter, Joel D" <joel.d.munter@intel.com>

10/07/2002 08:42 AM