wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Subcommittee for Primer and Use Cases

Title: RE: [wss] Subcommittee for Primer and Use Cases

Yes,

I am interesting in participating in the use cases work.

Regards,

Guillermo Lao
ContentGuard

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Herring [mailto:eherring@digev.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 7:31 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Subcommittee for Primer and Use Cases

Several people indicated an interest in collecting and documenting use
cases related to our work in the TC.  There was another group,
potentially overlapping with the first, that wanted to participate in
developing a primer document.

Can those who are interested please respond to me via the list?  If you
are only interested in one part of the work, please also indicate that.

I will be asking that we get a separate list for this work, so we can
move there when it is ready.

Thanks,
        Erick Herring