wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Interesting article this morning...

I think that the journalist in question was looking for the story
he reported.

One of the not-too-obvious things they teach you at media school
is that reporters can use quotes several months after they were
given. So it is very important to be aware that a statement made
on the best information available to you today might be obsolete
by the time it is printed.

We need to be focused on addressing the issues that are critical
path for other Web Services Standards. Important does not
mean critical path. For example most people would agree that
foundations and plumbing are important in an office block, but
you can move into an office block and have a contractor add
plumbing to your own specifications while the same cannot
be said of foundations, walls or the roof.

		Phill