wss message

Subject: [wss] Membership pages updated

As we have now had the required minimum of 3 meetings of our TC, several people who were prospective members have now become voting members in addition to the 65 folks that we already had. Our secretary (Steve) has notified each one individually of their status change and I have just updated our TC homepage to reflect these changes.

Cheers
Kelvin