wss message

Subject: [wss] Agenda for Oct 29th telecon

Agenda for WSS TC meeting (call) on October 29th 2002

Start time 7am Pacific Standard Time

(Please note that clocks in the USA went back by one hour this weekend. Pacific time is now GMT -8 hours)

Phone number: (913) 312-4173 Pass code: 319026

Please make sure you have reviewed the previous minutes before the call so we can avoid having to spend much time approving the prior minutes.

1.        Introductions & welcome

2.        Roll call

3.        Reading of the minutes of our previous meeting
(10/8)
4.        Proposal for next F2F meeting

5.        Reports – any sub-committees that wish to report

6.        Progress report from
the editors
7.        Discussion of the documents

8.        Review and status of actions and issues

9.        Any other business

10.        Adjournment