wss message

Subject: [wss] Can't get through to call

I've tried four times, and gotten an intercept that says: "all toll and
local circuits are busy. please call reservations at 800 813 5798 or use
the toll free number assigned to your call.."

I had to call customer service to get in.-- whoever is booking these
needs to reserve an appropriate number of lines rather than rely on auto
expand.

bill cox  ps customer service can get you in.