wss message

Subject: [wss] Issue 1 resolution questions

Still not able to dial in, but I'll keep trying. Please consider me
"present in
spirit" or "virtually one with the conference call" or some such status.

The October 8 minutes capture the dialog on Issue 1 and this terminates
with a resolution to allow support for alternate signature and encryption
mechanisms. But there is a comment to ask me if this satisfies the concerns
I raised. I am satisifed and thank all who considered this issue, but this
resolution leads to the following questions:

Q: Does this mean that XCBF messages, which contain PKCS #7 message
components but are not themselves PKCS #7 message components, must
have its own token header?

    If so, should I draft one?

Q: Do I need to define in prose the signature and encryption processing
requirements for XCBF in a WSS document for this, or will some WSS
document section refer to these requirements as being in the XCBF draft?

    Either way, do I need to craft any text, section or document?

Q: Is it agreed that there will be a seperate token header for PKCS #7
types?

Phil Griffin