wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] F2F Hotels and other info

Kelvin

I presume that if I am just going to the F2F that I don't have to register for the conference.   It also appears  that the the special room rate is just for conference registrants.  Correct?

Don
-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 12:01 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] F2F Hotels and other info

Several people have asked me if we have any hotel information or recommendations for the December F2F in Baltimore. At this time I do not have any such information other than to observe that the XML 2002 web site is offering special rates at various hotels nearby (the XML 2002 web site - link below - mentions that Nov 6th - TODAY -  is the cutoff for the special rates but I have not checked to see if this is a firm date).

One of our TC members was kind enough to send me the following additional info that he found:

December 11-12, 2002
 (Wed-Thur). A face to face meeting of the OASIS WSS TC will be held in room 315 of the
Baltimore Convention Center, One West Pratt Street,Baltimore, Maryland USA 21201 (telephone: +1 410 649 7000).
http://www.bccenter.org/

The meeting room will be provided by the IDEAAlliance (
http://www.idealliance.org/) and will coincide with the XML Conference and Exposition 2002 http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/

The IDAlliance staff will be in the convention registration area near the room should you have any problems or questions. The best entrance in the center is the Charles Street entrance.