wss message

Subject: [wss] Reminder call next week/actions for all of us

As a reminder, we have a TC call on Tuesday 19th at 7am Pacific. The focus of the call next week will be the issues list. I was hoping to see some discussion of the issues on the list this week but the list has been very quiet. Please try to read the issues list that was published on wednesday and send any and all comments to the list so that we can resolve as much as possible prior to the call. The goal is to resolve all open issues. On Tuesday during the call we plan to try and resolve as many issues as possible so that our editors can get to work on updating all of our documents.

We'll send the agenda out soon, but basically people should expect the call next week to be very focussed on resolving open issues.

Cheers
Kelvin