wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Issue on WS-Security and WSDL definitions

Agreed that the generic service qualities aren't done.  I'm sure some folks
are working on this, cppa is an interesting option...  While a framework
might be nice, it doesn't exist yet.  It's clear that defining WSDL
extensions for WS-Security in the absence of a generic framework is possible
and would be very useful for interop.

Cheers,
Dave