wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] ACTION ALL: Please confirm F2F attendance

Regrets. I will not be attending the F2F at Baltimore.

Nataraj (Raj) Nagaratnam
IBM

|         |           Kelvin           |
|         |           Lawrence/Austin/I|
|         |           BM@IBMUS         |
|         |           11/19/2002 11:29 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       wss@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [wss] ACTION ALL: Please confirm F2F attendance                                                             |

We need to compile the list of who will and who will not be at the upcoming
F2F in Baltimore on Dec 11/12 2002

Please reply to the list stating whether or not you will be attending the
meeting.

Thanks
Kelvin