wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] The PC Magazine Technical Excellence award goes to ....

	Unfortunately I did not have the *presence* of mind to improvise
and include the WS-Security in my speech when I didn't see anybody else
on the stage. My mistake and apologies. Please pardon me. How can I make
it up to you folks ?

Well, we still need a food sponsor for the Baltimore face-to-face ;-)