wss message

Subject: [wss] F2F Meeting - SECOND CALL - Responses needed

If you have already responded to my prior request for a yes/no on attendance at the F2F then you need not read further.

---

There are still a large number of people that have not responded. It is essential we know who is planning to attend as we are trying to budget for food etc and also handle a few other logistical issues like making name badges and keeping a list of attendees that we are expecting so that we can check people off they arrive.

Please respond to myself, Chris and to Steve Anderson (our secretary) letting us know if you will or will not be attending.

I am grateful to Verisign who have offered to sponsor our food for this meeting, many thanks !!

Thanks
Kelvin