wss message

Subject: [wss] FYI - New draft of "core" document planned for Sunday

As a heads up, in particular to those of you coming to the Face to Face meeting, Tony is currently editing the "core" spec to reflect the latest round of resolutions from our recent call. He hopes to be able to post this version to the list by Sunday night. If you are coming to the F2F please try to download this version to your laptops or make a hard copy before coming to the meeting on Wednesday. This will allow us to work off the latest version for discussions of issues etc. I will also upload the new document to the web page once Tony posts it to the list.

Cheers
Kelvin