wss message

Subject: [wss] Agenda for Dec 17th telecon

Web Services Security phone call.
Tuesday December 17th , 7am Pacific Time (USA West Coast)

THIS WEEK ONLY - Call will end no later than 8:30am PST

Dial-in numbers:
----------------
 Toll Free: 1-888-384-9090
 Toll:      1-719-955-1560

Passcodes:
----------
 Participant: 415985

As a reminder this will be a shortened call this week to allow folks to also attend the WS-I Security call that many of our members are involved in. The focus of our call this week will be on approving the proposed resolutions made around the issues list at the recent F2F. We may be able to finish the call earlier than 8:30am PST depending upon the amount of discussion needed to do this.

Please refer also to my prior posting announcing this call and come prepared to vote on the decisions. Therefore all members should read the F2F minutes if they have not already done so.

Here is the official agenda.

                Agenda
                1. Roll call
                2. Review minutes from previous phone meeting (Dec 3rd)
                3. Approval of proposed resolutions from the F2F

             4. Discussion of remaining open issues
                5. Brief discussion of when next phone call will be.
                6. Any other business as time allows
                7. Adjournment

Cheers
Kelvin