wss message

Subject: [wss] SAML token binding updated document

I updated the document to reflect all of the resolutions reached during
the F2F.
I had trouble completeing the STR section. Chris's document was very
helpful,
but there is still some more work to do in the binding WRT to
referencing assertions
in all the ways that are needed.

chnages are relative to draft 4.

Ron