wss message

Subject: [wss] Our call today and the QoP discussion

Team, regarding the QoP discussion today:

I regret that we did not get to fully discuss the QoP proposal today. Unfortunately closing out the business from Baltimore took a lot more time than we had anticipated. Again this is a sad artifact of our quorum issue which as one member noted today is driving us all nuts.

In order to make progress on the QoP discussion, given our next meeting is not until Jan 14th I propose we do the following.

1. Agree that the QoP discussion is first on the agenda for the Jan 14th call

2. We discuss by e-mail proposals for how to proceed.  As indicated on the call, before we can entertain the motion to create a sub-committee we have to agree as a TC that we want to modify our charter.  To make progress on this, we suggest that proposals for charter changes be mailed around so that we can all understand them and have a good discussion on the next call.

This is clearly a very important piece of work and we need to make decisions and move on.

Cheers
Kelvin