wss message

Subject: [wss] Call Tomorrow

As a heads up for the TC we are still planning to have a call tomorrow and we do have a call sponsor but we are still waiting for the phone number. Please monitor your e-mail today and possibly very early tomorrow as well as the web page. We will publish the number as soon as it is available. Again sorry for the delay but at least we have a sponsor and I am grateful for that.

Cheers
Kelvin