wss message

Subject: [wss] REL, Kerberos, X.509 token profiles

All,

	Updated drafts of the Kerberos, X.509 and Rights expression
language token profiles are attached. For convenience I attached a
change bar edition of the REL/XrML draft since there are significant
changes. Kerberos and X.509 have not changed much apart from the titles.

	Comments much needed on all three drafts.

	I am currently looking at ways to sync these drafts with the
message specification draft.

		Phill