wss message

Subject: [wss] Next steps on the road to an interop event

Chris and I took a to-do on the WSS TC call earlier this week to publish a set of milestones that we can use to help us get to the point where we can hold an interoperability event. Much of this was discussed on the last call but we have attempted to capture it more formally here:

1. All documents need to be updated to reflect naming changes  - target Feb 17th

2. "Core" document needs to be updated and re-published to reflect issue resolutions - target Feb 17th
3. TC members need to review changes to document - target (before) Feb 25th call

4. TC needs to discuss and close on the scenarios for the interop event - Target (after) Feb 25th call - Assumption being that we will discuss during the call on Feb 25th and then either resolve by the end of the call or at least establish a date by which we will close during the call.
5. Close on profile documents as appropriate for first interop event - Target (after) Feb 25th call
- Again the assumption being that we will discuss during the call on Feb 25th and by the end of the call to have established a date by which we will close on which profiles etc.
6. TC Vote on spec to approve it.
7. Agree on F2F venue

8. Agree on F2F date and structure

Cheers