wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] WSS-SOAPMessageSecurity-11-0303 Schema

There appears to be a trivial error in the schema.

<xsd:attribute ref="wsee:Usage"/>

should be

<xsd:attribute ref="wsse:Usage"/>

Also, I was looking at the various uses of the wsu:id attribute, and
it seems that in some cases we say this attibute is "An optional string
label for this element." while in others we says things like "A string
label for this security token reference." The latter seems to apply by
difference that in the case of the STR element and others, this
attribute is not optional. Some of the discussion on transforms last
week, was predicated on an ability to always reference an STR, whcih had
me thinkingthat this attribute could not be optional. I guess it could
be optional, although when used to support a transform, it must be
present. Anyway, we need to make sure that it is clear (in the
non-schema) presentation of these types in the doc, when things are
optional.

<xsd:attribute ref="wsu:Id"/>

On the new EmbeddedType; this is basically an encapsultion of something
to qualify it as a security token, and as such should be called
something like a (encpsulated)SecurityTokenType. Doing so would
sustain use of this type in other than "embedded" in an STR ways.

Ron