wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] scenarios for first interop

Here are some additional SOAP Message security interop test-cases
that we should consider for the first or second interop event.

I am numbering them after the first four that Chris Kaler has proposed
just in case we decide to compile these in some interop testing
document:

5. Signing and encrypting specific attachments in a Multi-part MIME SOAP
    message.

6. Signing and encrypting all attachments in a Multi-part MIME SOAP
    message.

7. Decrypting and verifying signatures of specific attachments in a
Multi-part
    MIME SOAP message.

8. Decrypting and verifying signatures of all the attachments in a
Multi-part MIME
   SOAP message.

9. Signing and encrypting SOAP Body and specific attachment in Multi-part
MIME
    SOAP message.

10. Decrypting and signature verification of content in SOAP Body and
      required attachment in a Multi-part MIME SOAP message.

11. SOAP Message Token Processing for X.509 Certificates and SAML
    Tokens, e.g., for authenticating a sending web service application by
    a receiving web services applications.

Also, #4 is quite important to flesh out in advance for #1 thru #3 and #5
thru #11.

thanks,
Zahid Ahmed
Commerce One, Inc.