wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Agenda/Call-in number for March 25th

Kelvin,

Thank you for sending out the agenda. With respect to item 6, is this a must have discussion or might it be postponed? Reactivity is interested in participating in the interop test, but would like to have some certainty around the date. I'm just asking because I know we will likely have a lively discussion of the interop scenarios and wanted to know if we felt we could decide on a date or at least a month for the interop tests on this call.

Thanks,

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 9:50 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Agenda/Call-in number for March 25th

Hi folks, here is the agenda for our phone meeting next Tuesday (March 25th)

SPECIAL NOTE: The new OASIS content management system is being switched back on again after the end of the US business day on Friday. Assuming all goes well I will upload the agenda and logistics info into the new on-line calendar and it will be available there also. I'll give the TC a quick update on the migration on Tuesday.

Phone details:

+1 (405) 244 5555 passcode 6921

We are grateful to ContentGuard for sponsoring this call for us.

Agenda

1. Call to order, roll call
2. Reading of minutes of last meeting (March 11th 2003)
3. Web page migration update (10 minutes quick update)
4. Discuss any remaining interop related spec issues
5. Discussion of scenarios for interop test
6. Discussion of next F2F place and time

7. Discuss post interop spec issues
8. Other business

9. Adjournment

Cheers