wss message

Subject: RE: Interop Ballot - update please read

This introduces the following problem, membership requires us to participate in X% of all ballots so people who not vote ....

I suggest we have a two stage vote process, each company gets one vote in the final ballot stage, the first stage is to determine which way a company votes based on its inputs.

Companies which vote different ways may have an image problem....
-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 1:29 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Interop Ballot - update please read

One of our members just pointed out to me that I probably should have asked that folks from the same company coordinate and have only one of them vote on the interop time frame preference . The Kavi system as far as I can tell is not setup to allow for "one vote per company" votes - and this makes sense given the OASIS process where all TC members get a vote. However, it would be great if folks from the same company could agree amongst themselves what their preference is and elect one person to vote on their behalf.

I hope you are all able to access the ballot!!

Cheers
Kelvin