wss message

Subject: Ballots should be viewable now

One of our members pointed out that when I setup the ballots I only enabled the choice to see interim voting results on some of the ballots. With all the options I am not surprised I missed some but apologies none the less!! I am fixing them now. You will probably see some machine generated messages and if you do that is what they are about. Folks should be able to see the summary results for all the ballots now not just some of them.

Cheers
Kelvin