wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Kavi buggy javascript

Hi Phil, I have asked the OASIS webmaster to look into this for you. I have seen these types of problems before but I am not personally seeing any problems today - I am using IE 6 also. Maybe you have your settings cranked up higher than I do in the browser ?

Cheers
Kelvin

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>

04/29/2003 03:05 PM

wss@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wss] Kavi buggy javascript

I have been trying to get into the document repository. I can't because the javascript on the page keeps causing bug reports in IE6.

There should be no excuse for use of Javascript.

HTML works perfectly well, and in fact better.