wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Agenda and logistics for May 6th WSS TC call

Kelvin

Could we add an item to begin discussion of a release date for version 1.0. We are now past our, admittedly optimistic, original goal of 6 months set at the first F2F.  Some items to discuss

o Functionality Freeze date for version 1.0. This could be a realistic goal, at this time.
o Does the release of 1.0 have to wait until after the Interop test?
o Estimates for completing all drafts.
o Estimates for answering all issues.
o Cut off date for issues, unless they are critical, i.e. an error in the spec.

Don
-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 10:00 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Agenda and logistics for May 6th WSS TC call

WSS TC Meeting (phone call) May 6th 2003

Phone details

+1 (405) 244-5555 PC 6921

We are grateful to Thomas DeMartini and ContentGuard for arranging and sponsoring this weeks call.

Agenda

1. Call to order, roll call
2. Reading of minutes of last meeting (April 22nd) [1]
3. Interop/F2F straw poll results

4. Interop scenarios and updates

5. WSNR submission [2]

6. Discuss XKMS request that we review their specs (10 minutes)

7. Editorial updates/document status [Editors]

8. Discussion of open issues, review latest issues list [3]
9. Other business
10. Adjournment

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200304/msg00050.html

[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200304/msg00016.html
[3] New issues list will hopefully be posted soon, please monitor the e-mail list

Cheers
Kelvin