wss message

Subject: F2F Attendance - one last time

So far 32 voting members out of a possible 56 have taken the F2F attendance ballot and one person has notified me in e-mail that they may make part of the meeting. At this point, only 8 days from the start of the meeting I have had to lock in the room reservations so if we have a lot of people decide at the last minute that they are going to attend then space may be a little tight. If you have not yet voted and know for sure that you either are or are not attending the F2F please respond to the ballot  as I still need to provide adequate food for everyone and I really need to close with the meeting planners tomorrow (Monday).

Cheers
Kelvin