wss message

Subject: Fw: [wss] Updated Interop Scenarios (with updated TOC) - wss-interop1-draft-05.doc

FWD on behalf of Rich Salz who apparently cannot post to the list.

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624
----- Forwarded by Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM on 06/02/2003 08:49 PM
-----

Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
06/02/2003 07:05 PM

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"wss@lists.oasis-open.org" <wss@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [wss] Updated Interop Scenarios (with updated TOC) -
wss-interop1-draft-05.doc

I think it's a good idea to build interop around WS-I Basic Profile -- or
at least not do anything that directly goes against it.

But more importantly, according to Section 6.1.1 of SOAP 1.1, HTTP
clients MUST use SOAPAction.
                 /r$
--
Rich Salz                     Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology          http://www.datapower.com