wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Error in WSS interop example #2

I think the following lines are misleading.

  The syntax for this attribute is as follows:
    <anyElement wsu:Id="...">...</anyElement>
(lines 380,381 in WSS-SOAPMessageSecurity-13-050103-merged.pdf)

I can assume that "wsu:Id" can be used in any element.

"wsu:Id" can be used in such an element where
  - xsd:anyAttribute is specified in the schema
  - wsu:Id attribute is explicitly specified in the schema

Is this correct?

---
Toshi