wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Names of Contributors for the spec(s)

I like this approach.  R/ John

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Moses [mailto:tim.moses@entrust.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 10:05 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Kelvin - In XACML we took a different approach.  We listed committee members who were in "good standing" on the release date of the specification on the front page.  And we listed anyone who had ever been a committee member in an Appendix.  I like this approach because it is totally objective; it avoids the need to judge whether or not someone made a "main" contributor.  So, I ask that people give some consideration to this approach.  All the best.  Tim.