OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wss message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Agenda for TC meeting (call) on July 1st

Folks, here is the proposed agenda for our next TC call. I have not yet received the phone number details from our sponsor. As soon as I do I will re-post the agenda and also update the on-line calendar.

WSS TC Meeting - July 1st 2003 @ 7am Pacific Time

Phone details



1.        Call to order, roll call

2.        Reading/approving minutes of last meeting (June 17th)  [1]
3.        Review outstanding actions [2]
4.        Editorial updates/document status [Editors]
5.        Discussion of second interop scenarios

6.        Close remaining V1 issues [3]
7.        How close are we to a committee spec vote - are we on target for July 15th ?
8.        Other business

9.        Adjournment

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200306/msg00111.html

[2] Actions captured at F2F

 - Editors to add common interop pitfalls to spec
 - Editors to update table in core spec that indicates when to use wsu:id vs id defined by other schemas
 - Editors to look into SHOULD vs. MUST for order of encrypted elements
 - Editors to update spec to require Zulu time
 - Hal will update interop spreadsheet based on emails sent
 - Chris to post MS contact name for further interop testing
 - Chris and Kelvin to compile lists of contributors
 - Editors to change the text on reporting faults; may already be noted
 - Merlin to post Signature transform text

[3]  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200306/msg00123.html


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]