wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Issue 104: Signature Transform

I'm confused by what is meant by "binary-encoded".  Do you mean base64
encoded?  It seems like you don't since you're explicitly excluding the
EncodingType attribute.

Do you mean the un-encoded binary form (e.g. the raw ASN.1 bytes of an
X509 certificate)?  This may not produce valid xml.  Since we're going
to process the result as XML (by canonicalizing it) this seems
problematic.

-Pete

--
Peter Dapkus <pdapkus@bea.com>