wss message

Subject: <Password> and <Nonce> elements in core spec

Current core document defines <wsse:UsernameToken> element and current
UsernameToken profile uses <wsse:Password> and <wsse:Nonce> elements
which are not defined in the core document.

I think that these (<wsse:Password> and <wsse:Nonce>) elements are
defined in the core schema because they are common security-related
elements (not only used in <wsse:UsernameToken> element).

So, I'd like to see descriptions about these elements in the core
document.

(Or, they are used only in <wsse:UsernameToken> and they should have
their own namespace?)
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML/Web Services Technology Dept.,
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., FUJITSU LIMITED