wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Comments on WSS-X509 draft 06-05 merged.pdf

Tim,

This is a comment on the first matter.

I understand your requirement is
  "one SOAP message for multiple ultimate SOAP receivers."

It seems to me that current SOAP spec does not suppose this case.

| SOAP provides a distributed processing model that assumes a SOAP
| message originates at an initial SOAP sender and is sent to an
| ultimate SOAP receiver via zero or more SOAP intermediaries.
(From section "2. SOAP Processing Model" of SOAP V1.2 W3C Recommendation)

> 1. I am concerned that it will not always be possible to assign each
> recipient to a role that can be agreed between all parties.  In some cases,
> there may be more than one intended recipient, but the sender is not able to
> distinguish between them on the basis of role, only on the basis of
> identity.  So, I prefer that it be "optional" to address each recipient by a
> separate role, and therefore, by a separate header.
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML/Web Services Technology Dept.,
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., FUJITSU LIMITED