wss message

Subject: Issue 99 edits

I have reviewed the changes to core-14 in response to Issue 99 and my only
concern is that ValueType is still optional. I don't remember if the TC
specifically agreed on this, but I am willing to go along with the majority.

The reason for my concern is that as we have seen, different schemes may
have different security properties. I would like to see the core spec say
that Profiles which define more than one type will specify which one is the
default value in the case that ValueType is not present.

Hal