wss message

Subject: Groups - WSS-X509 draft 07-change.pdf uploaded

The document WSS-X509 draft 07-change.pdf has been submitted by Phillip Hallam-Baker (pbaker@verisign.com) to the Web Services Security TC document repository.

Document Description:
Change bars version of earlier post

Preliminary updates to the X.509v3 spec. I have reorganized the document to make the KeyIdentifier discusion central. I think it may well make sense to reorganize the examples. I have added in new examples that show the use of each method of referring to a token type, I think this is where the examples should go, we should delete the later examples in the signature and encryption sections where I don't think they add very much.

This version should be compatible with the interop spec. I will revisit the doc later in the week to check over the encryption sections. I think we are close but not quite there yet.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/3104/WSS-X509%20draft%2007-change.pdf

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/document.php?document_id=3104