wss message

Subject: WSS-X509 draft 08.pdf uploaded

The DoS attack against the OASIS site is still keeping Kavi off the air so
here is an update to the X.509v3 draft.

The main difference to the previous draft is organizational rather than
semantic. I did not do change bars because moving sections about lands up
with everything being in red ink which is not much use.

The main change is that the flow of control is now very different. I
describe the token types after the QNames are specified. Then the three ways
that the tokens can be embedded. Then specific issues for use with Signature
and encryption.

		Phill

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php

WSS-X509 draft 08.pdf