wss message

Subject: Agenda and call-in for WSS meeting tomorrow

Apologies for the late posting - just back from vacation. Here is the agenda and dial in details for our call tomorrow. I believe Kavi is still down so I have not tried to update the on-line calendar...

WSS TC Meeting - August 12th 2003 @ 7am Pacific Time

Phone details

Call in: 1-517-267-1044
Participant Code: 502413
Host Code: 344492

We are grateful to BEA for sponsoring this call

Agenda

1.        Call to order, roll call
2.        Reading/approving minutes of last meeting (July 29th)
3.        Review outstanding actions
4.        Editorial updates/document status [Editors]
5.        Discussion of second interop scenarios
6.        Address remaining V1 issues
7.        V1 committee spec vote ?
8.        Other business
9.        Adjournment