wss message

Subject: Fw: [wss] Interop 2 - First Draft (.doc & .pdf)

Some issues with scenario #5.

(1) While the text says that the first element of the body is signed first
and then the entire body is signed, the example in Section 4.4.4 shows that
those are signed in reverse order.

(2) Change the WSDL file so that the body contains two Ping elements.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122
----- Forwarded by Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM on 08/12/2003 07:50 AM -----
|         |           Anthony Nadalin  |
|         |           08/10/2003 08:23 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |       To:      Web Services Security <wss@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                      |
  |       From:    Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS                                                                                                |
  |       Subject: Re: [wss] Interop 2 - First Draft (.doc & .pdf)(Document link: Anthony Nadalin)                                                 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Some issues with scenario #7.

(1) In each example, there is a backward reference from a ds:Reference
element to a wsse:SecurityTokenReference element.  It is not impossible to
implement this, but it might be a trouble, suggest that we drop or change
this.

(2) In each example, no parameter is given to the STR Dereference
Transform.  According to Section 8.3 of the core spec, a canonicalization
method should be given as parameter.

Thanks,
Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122