wss message

Subject: Sponsor for the next call ?

I had to go to Australia for the week just back now and trying to get caught up. Is there someone out there who could please sponsor our TC call next week for us ? We appear to be a little behind getting all the spec updates done so I have not setup the committee spec votes yet. We'll discuss where we are on the call next week. Agenda and phone # to follow asap.

Cheers
Kelvin