wss message

Subject: Committee spec candidate docs are ready for review

All, the documents that we will be voting on as committee spec candidates are now in the document repository. All being well, I will be creating the ballots later today. Below are the public URLs of the documents. The Schema documents have also been re-posted although for voting purposes we will consider these part of the "core" spec. NOTE: If the link to the X509 document [6] does not work (as there seems to be a Kavi problem), please try [7] which is a link to the e-mail containing the latest X.509 draft

Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security (Draft 17)  [1] or [2]
Schema files [3] and [4] or [2]
Web Services Security: Username Token Profile [5]
Web Services Security: X.509 Token Profile [6] or [7]

Please review each of these documents carefully.

I would like to thank the entire TC and our editors in particular for having got us to this stage of the game. I look forward to a positive vote and being one step closer to making WS-Security an OASIS standard .

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3281/WSS-SOAPMessageSecurity-17-082703-merged.pdf
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200308/msg00064.html
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3280/secext.xsd
[4] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3279/utility.xsd