wss message

Subject: Committee Spec Ballots posted and available now.

In the last 15 minutes I created the three ballots for the vote in favor (or not) of making the first set of deliverables Committee Specs. The vote is open now and will close at 11PM EDT on September 7th (the Sunday night before our next call on Sept 9th). Please review the specs (see my prior note for links) and vote as soon as you feel ready. We need a strong turnout of our voting members so I very much appreciate all of you making time to do this over the next few days.

Note that automatic notifications from the Kavi system do not seem to currently be working so I will try and send e-mails to remind folks to vote towards the second half of next week.

Cheers
Kelvin