wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Proposed text on C14N

> >>       <i:innermost xmlns:i="foo.com" ID="foo">foo</i:innermost>
>
> With respect to the above example, placing the namespace
> declaration here or in an ancestor will make no difference;

My intent was to point out that *if* the above were done (which I believe
it an impossible barrier), *then* it would be possible to define a c14n
mechanism that ignored the inherited characteristic of namespaces.

I should have been mroe clear.
	/r$

PS:  The irony of your un-signed "scanned for viruses" disclaimer on an
unsigned email message doesn't escape me. :)

XML Security Overview      http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html